- All SerNet colleagues are vaccinated at least twice and work mainly in the home office.
- Offices in Göttingen and Berlin are staffed at least with a minimum crew during business hours.
- On-site visits to our customers are reduced to the minimum necessary.
- If possible, we do not postpone any projects, as this crisis will, according to the current state of knowledge, extend well beyond 2021. Delays will be discussed with our customers and negative effects will be reduced as much as possible.
- The capacities of our telephone switchboard has been expanded. Please send email to the known addresses or firstname.lastname@example.org if there are problems with the telephone availability.
- The number and capacity of VPN channels for our customers has been significantly increased to avoid bottlenecks. All customers can simultaneously use all VPN channels managed by SerNet to access their own networks with sufficient bandwidth.
COVID19 – Status at SerNet (12/2021)
2020 SerNet SerNet