We are committed to serving our customers and are happy to be recommended to others. The references listed below represent a selection of our competences and our activities of the last years.
Testo AG: Exchange update
With a tight schedule, winwerk has standardized the global messaging infrastructure. In addition, Exchange has been integrated with iPad, iPhone and Blackberry:
- 2,500 users, 31 subsidiaries worldwide
- Objective: High availability, load distribution and mobility
- werk.LOAD in the HA cluster (virtual oadbalancer)
(Further components: backup, virus protection, Citrix, CRM, mail gateway, OWA, telephone system).
Energy supplier, approx. 150 employees
Increasing the stability and performance of the IT infrastructure, increasing availability, better cost efficiency. To this end, winwerk has created a concept that provides for updates on both the hardware and software side. Virtualization has played a major role in this.
Updating the hardware:
- Replacement of about 40 physical servers with a virtualised solution (ESX with Fibre Channel SAN)
- Connection to a redundant core switch infrastructure
Updating operating systems and applications:
- Exchange 2010 as DAG cluster
- Active Directory with domain update
- Fax application
- Central virus management
- Central update management through WSUS
- File server
- Virtualization of the non-migratable systems
Poco Service AG: Exchange implementation
winwerk has mastered the challenge of achieving the highest-possible level of automation in the migration of data from legacy systems to Exchange. Not only the branch offices are integrated via OWA but also iPhones and the existing backup system.
- 2,500 users, 2 main sites and 95 branch offices
- Goal: Migration of Lotus NIntroduction Notes and Zimbra to the uniform Groupware Exchange 2010
- 1 DAG cluster at the main site and 1 separate server at the second main site
The Poco employees completed an Exchange training course during the migration.
VHV Holding AG: Exchange update
- 2,500 users at 4 main locations and numerous connected branch offices
- Targets: Availability and centralization of the messaging infrastructure
The migration was also used to train new colleagues. (Further requirements were the integration with iPad, Blackberry, backup, virus protection, mail gateway, archiving, DMS, fax.
enercity Stadtwerke Hannover AG: Exchange update
- 3,500 users, 1 main location
- Targets: Availability and load distribution
- Integration with Blackberry, fax, voice mail, backup, virus protection, mail gateway, identity management, ERP, archiving
The role of winwerk was an accompanying one here. Conception and project management as well as concept review were among the tasks. The implementation was carried out by the customer itself.
KAMAX Holding AG: Updating the Active Directory
- 1,500 users, 10 locations
- 9 domains in the forest
- Targets: Integration with proxy, mail gateway, backup, WINS, DNS, DHCP, encryption system, CAD portal, various filers, fax, radius
Allgemeines Krankenhaus Celle: Updating the Active Directory
- 3,500 users, 1 main location
- Targets: Integration with backup, virus protection, firewall, filers, WINS, DNS, DHCP
We will gladly send you further information about our products and services!
Just give us a call or send an email to sales@. sernet.com
Christian Börker, Nadine Dreymann, Willem Rothe and Andrea Schell.